STONERIDGE INVESTMENT PARTNERS, LLC
Information We Obtain
StoneRidge may obtain personal information through this Website, including:
- Contact information, such as your name and e-mail address; and
- Other personal information you voluntarily provide to us, such as data provided through online forms.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Communicate with you (and, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your explicit consent to do so);
- Operate, evaluate, develop, manage, and improve our business, including operating, administering, analyzing and improving our Website, products and services; developing new products and services; managing and evaluating the effectiveness of our communications
- Protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and policies.
In compliance with relevant law, we may retain information as needed or appropriate to serve our legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Disclosures of Information
We also may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (6) otherwise with your consent.
We reserve the right to share or transfer any personal information we have about you in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business (including in the event of a divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
StoneRidge maintains administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with StoneRidge. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with StoneRidge, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
How to Contact Us